Salento: culture & wine
From 25 points
FIRST DAY: CULINARY TRADITIONS
Arrival to a 4**** Boutique Hotel placed in a beach resort close to Carovigno, Messapic town set in the Northern Salento which still keeps the ruins of the ancient walls.
Typical fish dinner in the beach-front terrace of a restaurant close to the hotel.
SECOND DAY: WINE TASTING IN AL BANO CARRISI WINERY
Leave for a wine tasting in the farm of the worldwide famous singer Al Bano!
Guests will taste three kinds of wine: the dry white Felicità Puglia Bianco, a dry red Felicità Salento Rosso and a semi-dry red Salento Rosso Plato.
Gourmand lunch at the Al Bano farm.
Return to the Hotel for relaxing or for a charming walk enjoying the stunning beach sunset of the Adriatic Sea.
Overnight at the Hotel.
THIRD DAY: THE CAPITAL OF THE TRULLI
After breakfast, escorted visit of the UNESCO city Alberobello, Known for its stone-houses with conical roofs called Trulli.
In the afternoon guests will go to a splendid masseria (Puglian Manor Estate in the beautiful Apulian countryside) placed in the middle of a breathtaking landscape.
Wine experience: try a selection of fine and local wines from Apulia on comfortable couches on the terrace overlooking the countryside.
After the dinner at the masseria, return to the hotel.
FORTH DAY: DEPARTURE
Departure with private transfer (deluxe buses or limousine service) to the airport. Assistance during check-in.
REQUEST YOUR PERSONALIZED “CULTURE & WINE” PROGRAM
AMENITIES & FACILITIESThe package include:
- Private transfers with Minivan/Pullman during the tour (Limited Traffic Zone/parking included)
- 3 nights stay in a 4 stars Boutique hotel close to Ostuni in double room
- 3 buffet breakfasts
- Fish dinner in a restaurant close to the hotel the first day tour (4 course-menu drinks included).
- Wine tasting in the Al Bano winery - Cellino San Marco - the second day tour
- Gourmand lunch in the Al Bano winery's restaurant "Don Carmelo" the second day tour (four course-menu drinks included)
- HD escorted tour at Alberobello with English/German/Russian/Japanese speaking guide & headphones the third day tour
- Wine tasting in Masseria - Ostuni - the third day tour
- Typical dinner in Masseria at Ostuni the third day tour.
Slc EXCLUSIVEFor minimum 15 pax groups, pizzica soirée in the hotel lounge bar included!