From 160 points
Villa Caprese is a beautiful and comfortable villa equipped with every comfort.
From the villa guests will enjoy of a breathtaking view of the harbor of Capri and the entire Gulf of Naples. The villa is placed in a strategic position: in the heart of Capri – “Via Roma” – the main road leading to the famous Piazzetta!
Villa Caprese has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms all with shower, a large living room (3 sofas, TV, dining table, card table) and a kitchen fully equipped.
The large garden of the Villa is developed on 2 levels, with 2 outdoor dining tables, sun loungers and sofas.
The garden is rich of fruit plants such as lemon trees, tangerines, and an ancient pine tree 25 meters high – said “natural heritage of the island”.
There is also an ancient well, a barbecue area and a small tower with panoramic view.
CONNECTIONS BY FERRIES TO CAPRI:
- From Naples: 50 minutes
- From Sorrento: 25 minutes
- From Positano (from April to October): 50 minutes
- From Salerno (from April to October): 1 hour and 30 minutes
- From Ischia (from April to October): 1 hour.
PLACES OF INTEREST IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Piazzetta, the legendary real-time theater of the island’s ‘Dolce Vita’
- Faraglioni (sea stacks), enormous and uniquely-shaped boulders
- Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto), closely connected to the history of tourism in Capri
- Anacapri, with the characteristic Casa Rossa (Red House), a striking piece of work within a colorful landscape
- Good Shopping, tasteful boutiques and artisans’ studios selling “Made in Italy” items and typical products.
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Bed Linen, complete set of towels
- Weekly cleaning & change of sheets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Daily cleaning
- Laundry service
- Personal chef service
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary welcome pack containing some vital provisions!