From 80 points
Villa Sorriso is a luxury property located a few kilometers from Macerata, in the heart of the Marche region. The villa has a unique location on top of a hill surrounded by green fields, where you can enjoy a splendid panorama that goes from the beach on the Adriatic coast to the Sibillini Mountains.
A unique place of comfort and silence, able to give a pleasant feeling of relaxation to its guests. The villa is located in the middle of a park of 30 thousand square meters, completely fenced, including trees, fruit trees and olive trees, away from the street, allowing the guests to enjoy total privacy and peaceful.
The Villa represents an ideal Location also for families with children.
Villa Sorriso is an historic villa built in 1800, completely renovated in the 90s. It has been maintained the simplicity and the original traditional style. Ancient and modern decors meet in the beautiful interiors: Murano glasses, hand-carved wood, white Carrara marble, and the wrought iron worked by the Master Veneto Benetton. Many of the furnishings date back to the noble families who stayed in the Villa, of inestimable value.
Villa Sorriso has 1100 square meters area divided into 4 floors:
Ground floor: 1 double bedroom and one single bedroom with bathroom. Bright dining room (with 16 seats) with sofa, TV corner, billiard Room, large kitchen with access to outside, fitness Zone, laundry room.
First floor: luxury main entrance with access to the Chapel square, reading and relax room, TV room, formal dining room (seats 8), bathroom and cloakroom. Office room equipped with PC and Printer. Large terrace with table (seats 12).
Second floor: 4 double rooms with ensuite bathroom.
Mansard floor: studio with a double beds and 2 twin beds – 2 bathrooms
It can accomodates 16 persons
In the park, the church consecrated dating back to 1400, completely restored. Inside, a beautiful painting entitled to San Giuliano, the patron saint of the city of Macerata.
Villa Sorriso is characterized by modern facilities such as a tennis professional court and a swimming pool with sun terrace, for a pleasant and enjoyable stay for guests of all ages.
The closest motorway is A14 – exit Porto Recanati/Loreto – 25 km from the Villa.
Ancona Falconara 50 Km
Rimini Miramare 110 km
Rome Fiumicino 275 km
Places of interest in the sorroundings (60 km max):
Conero Mountain with the famous beaches of Numana and Portonovo
Loreto with the Holy House
Recanati, native town of Giacomo Leopardi
Sibillini Mountains’ National Park
Macerata and Sferisterio theatre, town with international Opera Festival
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Billiards Room
- Fitness Zone ( step-by – bike-treadmill-machine weights )
- Laundry and ironing with ironing machine
- Office room equipped with PC and Printer
- 1 large terrace with table ( seats 6 )
- 1 Panoramic terrace with sun loungers
- Floor attic with a sloping roof
- Air conditioning
- Private Chapel consecrated for ceremonies
- Large solarium area with sunbeds
- Patio and lounge furniture
- Table ( with 14 seats )
- Large Swimming Pool, ( 250mp large. from 1.30mt to Max 2.40mt. depth.) - opened from 1st May to 30th September - full equipped with internal lighting, diving board, stairs to dive
- Baby area equipped with games and accessories for kids
- Outdoor shower
- Professional Tennis courts with synthetic flooring
- Bowling green concrete and gravel
- Ping-pong table
- Furnished “veranda” with seating for 18 people
- Relaxation and reading area
- Bathroom with shower
- Gazebo with gas barbecue
- Linen and table linen
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrellas and deck loungers
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Satellite decoder SKY
- Stereo with CD player
- WIFI internet
- High chair
- Fridge for drinks
- Coffee machine
- Microwave oven
- Initial and Final cleaning
- Arrangement park
- Swimming pool and park maintenance
- Maid service 2hr per day
- Laundry service
- Chef service
- Pets allowed
- No smoking villa
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary bottle of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced by the owners will be offered the day of arrival!