From 65 points
In the wonderful hills of the Marches region, among the vineyards – where the finest wines are produced, such as “Lacrima di Morro D’Alba” (tears of Morro D’Alba) and “Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi” (white wine from the Castles of Jesi) – Villa Morro is a beautiful country house which offers genuine and natural emotions, ancient scents and flavors.
Villa Morro is at only 9 km far from the sea of Senigallia with sandy beaches and 20 km far from the Conero Mountain with rocky beaches.
From the villa guests will enjoy a fantastic view and every day, they can choose a different beach: rock, sand or grains with only ten minute by car!
The country house is located in the old town of Morro D’Alba and it consists of four flats with different sizes, which are furnished in the old Italian farmhouse style.
Description of the apartments:
- Apartment 1: ground floor apartment, 70 square meters, consisting of 3 rooms: bedroom, living room with kitchenette with oven and all the accessories, bathroom. Is possible to add 2 beds for kids in the living room.
- Apartment 2: ground floor apartment, 50 square meters, consisting of 3 rooms: bedroom, living room with kitchenette with oven and accessories, bathroom. Is possible to add a cot in the bedroom.
- Apartment 3: first floor apartment is accessed by a staircase of 10 steps, 70 square meters, consisting of 3 rooms: bedroom, living room with fireplace, kitchenette equipped with oven and dishwasher, bathroom.
Is possible to add 2 beds for kids: 1 in the living and 1 in the bedroom.
- Apartment 4: first floor apartment is accessed by a staircase of 10 steps, 70 square meters, consisting of 3 rooms: bedroom, living room with kitchenette equipped with oven and washing machine, bathroom. Is possible to add 2 beds for kids in the living room.
The Highway is A14 Milan-Bari, closest exit Senigallia
Ancona Falconara 15 Km
Rimini “Federico Fellini” 80 km
Perugia Sant’Egidio 100 Km
Places of interest in the surroundings (60 km max):
Urbino, gem of the Renaissance and UNESCO site
Gradara, famous for the story of Paolo and Francesca and the Malatestian castle
Loreto, with the Holy House
Recanati, native town of Giacomo Leopardi
Conero Mountain, with the famous beaches of Numana and Portonovo
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Swimming pool
- Laundry room
- Chaise longues & sun umbrellas
- Pets allowed
- Smoking is allowed in the outdoor areas
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary red wine bottle produced by the owners of the villa!
Editorial note: In this page, it can be used pictures with illustrative purposes taken from Internet, and then evaluated as public domain. If the authors, or the entitled persons, would disagree with the relative publication, they will have just to advise at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we well provide for the immediate cancellation of the relative picture.
Nota editoriale:In questa pagina possono essere state usate immagini a scopo illustrativo prese da Internet, e quindi valutate di pubblico dominio. Se gli autori, o chi ne abbia diritto, avessero qualcosa in contrario alla pubblicazione, non avranno che da segnalarlo all'indirizzo e-mail email@example.com, e si provvederà prontamente alla rimozione delle immagini utilizzate.