The Marches: aristocratic wines & luxury brands
The Marches: aristocratic wines & luxury brands
From 120 points
FIRST DAY: ANCONA AIRPORT, PORTONOVO BAY, TORRE DI PALME
Arrival at Falconara Airport at…p.m. Meeting with our assistant and transfer by Porsche Macan (only with personal driver) to the Portonovo bay. Fish gourmet dinner on the terrace (depending on whether) of the restaurant overlooking the sea. Transfer to a Luxury Refuge located at Torre di Palme, a medieval village situated upon a steep dramatic cliff and called for its position “the balcony of the Adriatic”.
Fast check-in and overnight in the Deluxe Room of the hotel (32 sqm.)
SECOND DAY: TORRE DI PALME, RECANATI AND NUMANA
After breakfast in hotel, transfer to Recanati, on the footsteps of the Fabulous Young Man Giacomo Leopardi, where guests will enjoy a pleasant self “Leopardian” itinerary around the town through the famous Torre del Passero Solitario, Piazzetta del Sabato del Villaggio, house of beloved Silvia, Colle dell’Infinito.
Private escorted visit of the museum & house Casa Leopardi, still inhabited by descendants of the Leopardi family.
Wine experience: rendez-vous with Count Leopardi
Wine tasting at the estate owned by the Leopardi Dittajuti family, the descendants of Giacomo! Count Piervittorio Leopardi Dittajuti will introduce to the guests the history of the Leopardi family in the Marche region, which goes back to the 5th century.
Romantic Fish dinner tasting menu on the balcony (depending on whether) of a panoramic restaurant in the historic center of Numana, from which guests will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Conero Riviera. Overnight at the Hotel.
THIRD DAY: TORRE DI PALME, CIVITANOVA MARCHE, CASETTE D’ETE
After breakfast in hotel, departure to Civitanova Marche and Casette d’Ete.
Fashion experience: meeting with the “authentic Made in Italy” Artisans
Personal shopping session at a Python handbags factory store and a Handmade footwear boutique, who boast among their clients the past US President Clinton, the Corwn Prince of Jordan and the Russian President Putin!
Possibility to order a personalized woman’s bag and man’s shoes.
Transfer to the hotel. Time for relaxing in the Spa “Belvedere”, a private space placed in the turret of the hotel reserved on exclusive use for the guests (2 hours).
Dinner in the refined restaurant of the Hotel – overlooking a park of 35.000 square meters. – where guests will discover the main dishes of the Marche’s culinary tradition.
Overnight at the Hotel.
FORTH DAY: TORRE DI PALME, MACERATA, POLLENZA
After breakfast, urban trekking private tour in Macerata for the discovery of the ancient capital of Papal Marca. The starting point is the San Giuliano cathedral, a neoclassical style church. After the route continues to the magnificent Basilica of Misericord, a jewel of XVIII century and Palazzo Buonaccorsi – historic headquarter of the Catenati Academy, one of the most ancient literary circle of Italy – where frescos inside its famous Eneide’s hall represent among the maximum masterpieces of the 17th century in Marche. The walking will end nearby the Lauro Rossi Theatre, which constitutes a refined example of late Baroque. The Macerata theatre, now named after the composer Lauro Rossi, represents the only and precious example of the Italian style of theatre in the Marches.
Guests will also experience a multisensory “carriage tour “surrounded by the smell of hide, wood and horses!
Wine experience: rendez-vous with Count Brachetti Peretti
Wine tasting in a place of absolute beauty and charm. After the Count Brachetti Peretti – the Master of the House – will have introduced to the guests the history of the family, coming from the Veneto region, and date back as far as the thirteenth century, guests will visit the Renaissance majestic estate designed by Sangallo and will taste the multi-awarded wines.
Pizza Gourmet menu in agriturismo de charme in the Pollenza countryside, where guests will taste the typical crescia with smoked salmon and wood sorrel, with ricotta and fava bean “ngreccia” or Cantabrian anchovies and tomato confit. Overnight at the Hotel.
FIFTH DAY: TORRE DI PALME, LORETO
After breakfast, transfer to Loreto, a shrine city, which houses the walls of the Holy House of Mary and the Black Madonna patron of the Aviators. Guided private tour of the Basilica.
Culinary experience: private cooking class with Michelin Starred Chef
Exclusive cooking class and dinner led by One Michelin starred chef, who will receive guests at its restaurant and will reveal them some secrets of its “neo-rural” cuisine.
Return to the hotel. Time at leisure for a nature immersion through the five different paths of the Hotel’s forest.
Departure at the sunset close to the hotel for the most romantic flight experience: a hot air balloon only for two! Guests will enjoy a unique and exciting opportunity to admire the Marche, with its landscapes of churches, parishes, castles and medieval villages hidden among the hills from a very unusual point of view!
During the ride, guests will taste an aperitif with local Prosecco and typical products. Overnight at the Hotel.
SIXTH DAY: TORRE DI PALME, PORTO POTENZA PICENA, URBISAGLIA
After breakfast in hotel, departure to Porto Potenza Picena.
Fashion experience: meeting with the best “Italian Luxury Brands”
Shopping session at luxury boutique multi-brands, where guests will have the exclusive access to the wholesaler floor, with the possibility to buy clothes & accessorizes of the next season!
In the afternoon will be organized an original and easy private Horseback ride around the Fiastra Abbey Nature Reserve, including 4,448 acres of land surrounding the Abbey of Chiaravalle di Fiastra that were shaped over the centuries by the Cistercians.
Good-bye dinner at the restaurant of the hotel, where guests will receive a precious gift for him & for her. Overnight at the Villa.
SEVENTH DAY: TORRE DI PALME, DEPARTURE
After breakfast in hotel, meeting with our assistant. Departure to the Airport.
REQUEST YOUR PERSONALIZED “CULTURE & WINE” PROGRAM
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Private transfers with Porsche Macan during the tour (Personal driver, Limited Traffic Zone/parking included)
- Tour assistant English speaking (HD service the 1st and the 7th days tour)
- Concierge service English speaking 24H with dedicated number
- 6 nights stay in a 5 stars hotel at Torre di Palme in Deluxe double room with exposed bath tub and shower
- 6 breakfasts
- Fish dinner in a restaurant at Portonovo the first day tour (Gourmet menu: four courses-menu, drinks excluded).
- Private guided tour of Casa Leopardi museum – Recanati the second day tour
- Private wine tasting at Conte Leopardi winery the second day tour
- Fish dinner tasting menu in a restaurant at Numana the second day tour (Eight-course menu - wines excluded).
- Exclusive use of the Spa of the hotel the third day tour.
- Relaxing couple's massage the third day tour (the massages will be made consecutively)
- Personal shopping session at local worldwide renowned artisans the third day tour
- Typical dinner at the restaurant of the hotel the third day tour drinks included (wines from the renowned local cellar “Officina del Sole”).
- HD escorted tour at Macerata with English speaking guide the fourth day tour
- Tickets for the following Museums at Macerata the fourth day tour: Palazzo Buonaccorsi, Palazzo Ricci and Arena Sferisterio
- Private wine tasting at Conte Brachetti Peretti winery the fourth day tour (escorted visit of the estate and possibility to taste 2 different typologies of wine at guests’ choice + taralli and bread sticks)
- Pizza gourmet menu in agriturismo de charm at Pollenza the fourth day tour (1 pizza gourmet at guests’ choice, chips, 1 dessert, drinks included)
- Private guided tour at Loreto with English speaking guide the fifth day tour (2 hours)
- Private cooking class at One starred Michelin restaurant at Loreto the fifth day tour
- Private hot air balloon ride the fifth day tour (insurance, assistance with ground crew - bus service, 1 local Prosecco bottle and snack with typical products).
- Shopping session at a luxury boutique the sixth day tour (access to the wholesaler floor)
- Private 1 hour horse ride at Fiastra Nature Reserve the sixth day tour
- Good-bye dinner at the restaurant of the hotel the sixth day tour drinks included.
Slc EXCLUSIVEFor bookings within 31st December 2018, one women and men’s complimentary Brosway jewel collection!
Editorial note: In this page, it can be used pictures with illustrative purposes taken from Internet, and then evaluated as public domain. If the authors, or the entitled persons, would disagree with the relative publication, they will have just to advise at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we well provide for the immediate cancellation of the relative picture.
Nota editoriale:In questa pagina possono essere state usate immagini a scopo illustrativo prese da Internet, e quindi valutate di pubblico dominio. Se gli autori, o chi ne abbia diritto, avessero qualcosa in contrario alla pubblicazione, non avranno che da segnalarlo all'indirizzo e-mail email@example.com, e si provvederà prontamente alla rimozione delle immagini utilizzate.