The Winy Dinner
From 50 points
In the magical silence that only nature can offer, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, is born this enchanting 4 stars Wine Resort.
The Estate is the result of the long, painstaking renovation of a farmhouse that had been abandoned for twenty-five years. Today the estate stands in the simple harmony of the regularity of the ancient houses of the Fermo area, still present in the rural territory dominating these lands, witnessing the agricultural heritage of Le Marche. Natural limestone, terracotta bricks, wood and materials recycled from abandoned houses all valorise the cultural and naturalistic heritage of the territory.
Twenty-five finely decorated suites offer a panoramic view, unforgettable sunsets and the play of light and shade stretching as far as the eye can see, enveloped in the scents of vineyards, olive groves and orchards. 42 hectares (103 acres) of pure beauty: the suites are carefully linked by paths, giving life to an intersection of suggestive vegetation corridors, where you can enjoy wonderful walks in nature.
The harmonious combination of an exclusive bespoke service, excellent food and comfortable rooms is a fine example of the pleasures provided by the discreet art of welcoming.
In the magical silence of the sweet hills of Marches, stand the Wine Cellar and the Olive Oil Mill, the dwellings of grapes and olives. Here dedication, love and savoir-faire are the fundamental principles to guarantee environmental sustainability and healthy, ethical products.
The Wine Cellar and the Olive Oil Mill — the dwellings of grapes and olives — stand on our hill imbued with incredible colours that change season after season. Vines, olive and fruit trees flourish in the magical silence of these hills. The soil is rich in clay and the climate is ideal: the breeze from the nearby sea caresses the plants and keeps the air fresh and dry, and the wind from the not so distant mountains alleviates the sultry summer air. Fragrances and tastes permeate the senses generating pleasurable emotions, and this is how the most ordinary actions turn into Kairos, from Greek καιρός “the right moment”.
Drinking becomes a magnificent experience and dedication, love and savoir faire are the fundamental principles to guarantee environmental sustainability and healthy, ethical products.
TEAM BUILDING PROPOSAL:
- A complete tasting experience on a theme to choose between: native regional grapes – Pecorino, Passerina, Verdicchio, Lacrima and Montepulciano or a selection of international varieties – Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah and Pinot Noir.
- Participants divided into teams and led by AIS certified sommelier are called to solve three challenges:
– Blind Tasting Quiz with clues of 4 products to discover among a commented choice of answers.
– Aroma Recognition. What and how many are the aromas of the wine? In this game the participants try to identify among fruits, flowers and spices, all the essences hidden in a glass.
– Wine Pairings. Let’s choose and discover the correct wine to pair to sweet and salted appetizers tasted.
- Duration of the event: two hours and half.
- Minimum number of rooms & nights required: 10 rooms for 2 nights.
RELATED ITINERARIES PROPOSAL:
Hot air balloon ride, starting directly from the resort. Participants will enjoy a unique and exciting opportunity to admire the Marche, with its landscapes of churches, parishes, castles and medieval villages hidden among the hills from a very unusual point of view!
HOW TO REACH:
Highway A14 Milan-Bari, closest exit Porto San Giorgio/Fermo
Ancona Falconara 80 Km
Pescara Liberi 125 Km
Rimini “Federico Fellini” 166 km
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Venue for the event
- Wine team building activity with final tasting
- Workstation and tools for the activity
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary Brosway jewel collection for each participant!