From 20 points
Villa Sassoferrato is a beautiful design villa immersed in Le Marche’s green hills.
Placed just 5 km from Umbria, the villa with swimming pool is the result of the fantastic restructuring of an old rural building. Quiet and panoramic views are important elements of this villa.
Ideal for a relaxing holiday or a naturalistic one, it also gives to guests the opportunity to visit beautiful places in a few minutes.
Innovative design solutions and environmental carefulness maintenance climate comfort, both during the summer and winter. The house is made warm and comfortable even with natural light and the choices of the furniture. The owners main objectives are hospitality, availability and home care in every detail. Particularly, they reviewed their space and highlighted features suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The villa is developed in two levels.
The ground floor overlooking the swimming pool and the beautiful garden is characterized by large windows that provide natural light. Here are the living room and the kitchen well equipped, rooms with separate entrance. The sleeping area is composed by 2 double bedrooms with 1 single bed and 1 twin bedroom. 3 bathrooms with showers. Possibility to add 2 more beds.
Relax area with a beautiful view of the hills and wide over the TV area.
Jacuzzi and Finnish sauna. Technogym fitness area. The spa area has limited access to specific time.
A14 – exit Marotta (from the north) / Ancona Nord (from the south) – 45 km
Ancona Falconara 45 Km
Perugia Sant’Egidio 45 km
Rimini Miramare 105 km
Places of interest in the sorroundings:
- Sassoferrato, with it’s castle and Medieval historic center, 3 km
- Frasassi Caves, Italy’s greatest caverns and among the largest in Europe, 17 km
- Gubbio, the oldest town in Umbria region, 42 km
- Urbino, one of the most important Renaissance sites in Italy and UNESCO World Heritage Site, 66,5 km
- Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and, above all, homeland of St. Francis, 66 km
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Accessible villa (extra space around bed; wide doorway to the bedroom)
- Essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper)
- Washing machine
- Children’s books and toys
- Free parking
- Pool (14 x 4 mt. - 1,40 mt depth)
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Hair dryer
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Sunbeds & sun loungers
- Outdoor kids games
- Wellness Area
- In-house chef
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed in outdoor areas
Slc EXCLUSIVEComplimentary welcome cocktail based on Marche Region’s products the day of arrival!