From 30 points
Bora Tower is a panoramic tower, which dates back to the XIV century, with a breathtaking 360 degrees view over the Sibillini mountains, Laga Mountains and the Adriatic Sea. The tower is located in a medieval village placed a few kms away from the Adriatic coast and from the city of Fermo.
The venue has been so finely restored to be mentioned by the Italian Castles association. In particular, in 2002 the Italian Institute of Castles, on the recommendation of Le Marche Section, has decided to confer to the Bora Tower the Institute’s Recognition Plaque as the best restoration of fortified works in Italy.
The venue, including the Bora Tower and portion of the ancient castle, is composed as follows:
- at the first floor, accessible through a staircase, there are an internal well, a cellar, a living room and a kitchen with a balcony overlooking the Sibillini mountains, a bathroom;
- the second floor features a double bedroom with bathroom, two closets with wardrobe and a connecting room with fireplace;
- on the third floor there is a study inside the tower, a dining room, another kitchen, another living room, a second double bedroom with bathroom (with bathtub and shower with turkish bath);
- at the fourth floor, still inside the tower, there are a large living room and a stairway which leads to the panoramic terrace to the top of the tower.
- Perugia Sant’Egidio 130 Km
- Ancona Falconara 80 Km
- Roma Ciampino 270 km
Places of interest in the sorroundings (1 hour’s drive max):
- Porto San Giorgio, with its beaches of fine and yellow sand, 24 km
- Macerata, Renaissance City with a worldwide known Summer Opera Festival, 35 km
- San Benedetto del Tronto, the first touristic beach destination of Marche, 50 Km
- Ascoli Piceno, cultural & artistic Medieval city, 55 km
- Sibillini Mountains National Park, a surprising mix of legends, sports and a luxuriant nature, 70 Km
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Daily housekeeping service
Slc EXCLUSIVEShopping session with complimentary private transfer to the main shoes fashion brands of Marche!
Editorial note: In this page, it can be used pictures with illustrative purposes taken from Internet, and then evaluated as public domain. If the authors, or the entitled persons, would disagree with the relative publication, they will have just to advise at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we well provide for the immediate cancellation of the relative picture.
Nota editoriale:In questa pagina possono essere state usate immagini a scopo illustrativo prese da Internet, e quindi valutate di pubblico dominio. Se gli autori, o chi ne abbia diritto, avessero qualcosa in contrario alla pubblicazione, non avranno che da segnalarlo all'indirizzo e-mail email@example.com, e si provvederà prontamente alla rimozione delle immagini utilizzate.