From 200 points
Fascinating and majestic residence of the 16th century, amazingly placed in a panoramic position, overlooking Rome and the Roman Countryside, just 45 minutes far from Rome.
The villa offers to its guests an exclusive experience and unforgettable memories.
Built since 1573, the villa knows its maximum extent between Renaissance and the beginnings of Baroque, thanks to the involvement of famous architects.
The building is composed of large halls, some of them richly painted. Full of charm the splendid Italian-style Garden, the majestic and elegant Portico, the Hanging Garden, the suggestive Courtyard.
An exclusive location, elegant and unforgettable, for a dream wedding reception!
WEDDING RECEPTION PROPOSAL:
A unique scenery to celebrate with your loved ones the most beautiful day in your life.
You will be welcomed in the magnificent Courtyard – dominated by the imposing facade – in the shadow of secular trees, where you will taste a number of tasty specialties of Central Italy: from the Norcia ham strictly hand cut, to the exquisite buffalo mozzarella of Pontine Valley. And then genuine charcuterie, pecorino and ricotta cheese, until to the unforgettable porchetta.
Then you will sit in the shadow of the majesty Portico, or in the very elegant Noble Room which – with its spectacular view overlooking Rome – represents an incomparable setting.
In the end, the traditional cutting wedding cake and the grand dessert buffet, served in the Hanging Garden, will conclude an event that will live in all the participants unforgettable sensations.
Upon request, the bridegrooms will have the opportunity to hire or to buy renaissance costumes for the bride, the groom or the wedding guests, if they have the desire to engage the participants in a true jump in the past.
A unique experience for a special day!
– Castel Gandolfo and its Pontifical Villas: appointment at Castel Gandolfo for an exclusive “out of hours” visit, behind closed doors, of the “green heart” of the Pontifical Villas on board a comfortable ecological vehicle. Guests will be guided through the Barberini Garden by an educational guide authorised by Vatican City State.
– Old Frascati Wine Tour: learn about the history of Frascati – which has been famous for its wines since the time of Ancient Rome – while tasting local products like slow-roasted pork and Frascati jug wine. Meet local artisans and shop owners who are eager to share their stories. Feel like a local while accompanied by your guide who lives in Frascati and knows everybody in town!
Rome Ciampino 10 km
Rome Fiumicino 60 km
AMENITIES & FACILITIESThe wedding package includes:
- Wedding reception 50 guests (wedding banquet buffet with outside catering)
- Italian Style menu (traditional regional kitchen cooked to order, with ethnic and Mediterranean suggestions)
- Setting up with porcelain dinnerware, stem glasses, iron tableware
- Basic flowers decorations (5 centerpieces)
- 5 waiters with white Korea style livery and gloves
- 1 maitre de salle
- Multilingual banqueting manager assistance on-site
- 1 complimentary changing room
- Internal parking
Slc EXCLUSIVEFor reservation of 10 rooms minimum, complimentary Wedding suite for wedding night to the bridegroom in a 4-stars charm hotel!
Editorial note: In this page, it can be used pictures with illustrative purposes taken from Internet, and then evaluated as public domain. If the authors, or the entitled persons, would disagree with the relative publication, they will have just to advise at the e-mail address email@example.com, and we well provide for the immediate cancellation of the relative picture.
Nota editoriale:In questa pagina possono essere state usate immagini a scopo illustrativo prese da Internet, e quindi valutate di pubblico dominio. Se gli autori, o chi ne abbia diritto, avessero qualcosa in contrario alla pubblicazione, non avranno che da segnalarlo all'indirizzo e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, e si provvederà prontamente alla rimozione delle immagini utilizzate.